Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
How to prevent the novel coronavirus?
The basic measures against infectious disease, as well as the novel coronavirus, are washing hands and "coughing manners" including wearing a mask.
Please click here for further information.
Have more questions?
Articles in this section
- Any restriction on entering Japan?
- Should we cancel or postpone our trip to Japan?
- Coronavirus advisory information
- How to prevent the novel coronavirus?
- What should I do if I am infected with COVID-19 in Japan?
- Do Japanese medical institutions accept payment by credit card?
- Where can I check if tourist facilities are temporarily closed?
- Where can I check the status of events and whether shrines, temples, restaurants, etc. are open?
- We requested a cancellation to the hotel that I booked, but the hotel is refusing to provide refund.
- World Health Organization Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)