When can we see the autumn foilage in Japan?
Autumn foliage can be seen across Japan from as early as September until December.
For details, please see the following page:
Have more questions?
Articles in this section
- Do I need a visa to enter Japan?
- Is it necessary for overseas visitors to show a copy of their passport upon checking in at accommodations?
- When is peak travel season?
- When do the cherry blossoms bloom?
- When can we see the autumn foilage in Japan?
- Will travel in Japan be difficult without Japanese language skills?
- Is Japan expensive?