If I don’t get an entry stamp on my passport because I use the automatic gates when entering Japan, am I still eligible for tax exemption?

You must have an entry stamp to be eligible for tax exemption.
When using the automatic gates, make sure to get an entry stamp from a nearby immigration officer.

Have more questions?

Was this article helpful?

Search 19 out of 39 found this helpful