Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
What should I do if I am infected with COVID-19 in Japan?
If you contact the JNTO's 24-hour call center (Japan Visitor Hotline), we will provide you with information about medical institutions that offer multilingual support.
○ Japan Tourism Agency hospital search website (Medical Needs and 24/7 Multilingual Support)
○ JNTO 24-hour call center (Japan Visitor Hotline)
・From Japan 050-3816-2787
・From Overseas +81-50-3816-2787
Have more questions?
Articles in this section
- Any restriction on entering Japan?
- Should we cancel or postpone our trip to Japan?
- Coronavirus advisory information
- How to prevent the novel coronavirus?
- What should I do if I am infected with COVID-19 in Japan?
- Do Japanese medical institutions accept payment by credit card?
- Where can I check if tourist facilities are temporarily closed?
- Where can I check the status of events and whether shrines, temples, restaurants, etc. are open?
- We requested a cancellation to the hotel that I booked, but the hotel is refusing to provide refund.
- World Health Organization Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)