Do you have any recommendations for first-time visitors to Japan?
Tokyo, and its neighboring cities of Nikko and Hakone are often the first port of call for travelers to Japan.
The old cities of Kyoto and Nara are also popular.
However, there is much more to explore.
Delve deeper into this site for regional information covering the whole country, including spots of interest, events and activities.
Have more questions?
Articles in this section
- Do you have any recommendations for first-time visitors to Japan?
- Can I bring my e cigarette and vape liquid?
- I would like to know about tourism statistics and marketing data published by JNTO.
- Do I need a voltage converter for my electric appliances in Japan?
- I would like to hire a personal guide.
- How do I send luggage within Japan?
- Are there temporary baggage storage services?
- Can I borrow stroller at the airport?
- I want to fly a drone in Japan. Are there any restrictions?
- How do I become a certified Tour Guide-Interpreter?
- Are you hiring interns?