How do I become a certified Tour Guide-Interpreter?

In the past, you needed to pass a national examination (administered by the JNTO) and register with a local government to conduct foreign language tours in Japan. The law has been amended and now interpreting guidance can be provided regardless of qualifications.

However, if you are interested in certification, please see the following page for details (Written in Japanese):

Tour Guide-Interpreter

Have more questions?

Was this article helpful?

Search 17 out of 41 found this helpful