What should we do in case of emergencies?
Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) operates "Japan visitor hotline" 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Call 050-3816-2787 for tourist information or assistance in the case of accidents and emergencies available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
The following page also provides you with links and information to access in case of an emergency:
Have more questions?
Articles in this section
- What should I do when I get injured or sick while I am in Japan?
- I lost my wallet/phone/luggage.
- Are there restrictions on bringing my medications to Japan?
- Can I use my cell phone in Japan?
- Do I need any vaccinations before coming to Japan?
- What should we do in case of emergencies?
- How do I treat heatstroke?